View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:17 AM   #355
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
"Because one time It didn't happen in a situation I saw" is the absolute dumbest argument to use to prove a point.

Just because you or someone you know or saw or see drove down said highway, street, whatever and didn't get pulled over for something means nothing for the next person that goes down the same street.
Dane is right. Lived in LA for thirteen years. It is difficult to get pulled over in LA for speeding, let alone no front plate. Hell I'd constantly see people with no rear plates, not even temporaries. I think I was pulled over once in thirteen years and it was for an illegal U-turn right in front of a metro station. ( Stupid)

I will say this was not the experience of my black friends that I spoke to about it. One in particular who made a shit ton of money and drove nice cars got pulled over the most. Now that's obviously anecdotal, but it was a huge difference of experience.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.