View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #15183
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Home made crust? that thing looks perfectly round.
I cheated on the crust. This was a spontaneous attempt, so didn't have everything I needed to make a crust and not enough time to go get the stuff, so I bought a crust (can't remember the name of the company right now, but not Boboli. Mama Mia's or something?). The sauce and all the toppings I did myself, even used the basil grown in the backyard as well as the tomatoes for the sauce, and roasted a couple.

It's not hard to make a round rust though. Buy a rimmed pizza pan (same ones I used to use when I worked at Mazzio's/Pizza Hut), lay dough over pan, use roller to cut off excess, take another rimmed pan brush bottom of pan lightly with EVOO (very lightly) and place over dough until ready for toppings, about 15 minutes. Dough forms perfectly round in pan.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.