View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 11:31 AM   #38
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I thought it was a little cringy, but I'm a dude, so they didn't do it for me. Which is why I don't have a problem with women getting a 10-second group-up in a 3 hour movie. Especially after they killed-off Nat, literally the only female OG Avenger (I thought Clint should have been the one to die there, but it's not a big thing).

I think every woman and girl in the theater cheered when that scene happened. Loudest moment for the crowd that didn't involve Cap and Mjolnir.
Yeah, minor gripes from me though it was a great movie. In fact it was alot, my sister wants to go see it on Sunday and I'm almost like, gimme a week to digest it then I'll go see it again.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.