View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:54 AM   #35
oxymoron

I thought it was a little cringy, but I'm a dude, so they didn't do it for me. Which is why I don't have a problem with women getting a 10-second group-up in a 3 hour movie. Especially after they killed-off Nat, literally the only female OG Avenger (I thought Clint should have been the one to die there, but it's not a big thing).

I think every woman and girl in the theater cheered when that scene happened. Loudest moment for the crowd that didn't involve Cap and Mjolnir.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote