Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:34 PM   #79
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’m kinda amazed to see how many Chiefs people are excited about the possibility of Mike Evans.

When I’m over here thinking… nah. Hell no.

If you’re gonna spend that kind of money, keep Sneed + Chris. But a 30 y/o WR who could and likely will lose a step? Makes no sense.

He looked great in 2023. I'm not a big fan of Evans, but the tape didn't lie. Outside of his drop rate, he played extremely well and fast all season and in the playoffs.

Sidenote: JR80 had 8 or 9 1,000 yard seasons after 30. TO had 6. So this "he's turning 30," thing isn't that big a deal.

Not that it matters; we aren't going to be able to come up with the $$$ anyway. hearing he wants close to $30 million/yr.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.