View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 05:04 PM   #13028
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I don't disagree with this, but I'd add that we are pretty early in. The death rate is going up strongly now (as it should), along with new case growth. Don't get me wrong; I hope you're right. I had hoped that we'd have a few hundred thousand cases and maybe 10,000 or fewer deaths. Maybe we will.

What I still don't get is why SARS v1.0 is so different than v2.0. It "only" infected 8,000 worldwide and killed 800 (talk about a CFR). We had 27 cases and no fatalities.
One theory is that it down-mutated to a less fatal form.. which is entirely possible that we could see the same thing happen here.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.