Thread: Mock (9/4)
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 07:56 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Doesn't matter when it was started- you are predicting the Chiefs to Lose Badly in a playoff game-way to be optimistic.

Why do you root for a team that you automatically is going to end their season in disaster? Since history is on NE's side - does that mean they will win every Super Bowl from here on out?

I think the Chiefs have a very deep and talented team this year. Not saying they won't choke in the playoffs again- but I don't think there is a team that can blow them out. It is going to be a fun season- stop predicting doom and gloom.
I'll bet you sleep with Chiefs plush toys in your bed
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.