View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 09:46 PM   #14898
Supporter

Wife made some cajun pasta.

It was REALLY ****ing good. It's a crappy pic because I really wanted to eat it.

Made it using this recipe

I did go ahead and buy his King Craw seasoning. It is worth the money. I've tried (and hated) several cajun seasonings and they really hate to throw any heat in it. This has not a ton, but heat enough to know it's there, not overwhelming, really good stuff.

Sidenote: I also bought some "Grande Gringo" Mexican seasoning stricly on the name alone because it made me laugh. It's also good. My wife really likes it.

Anyway, this pasta: Is legit. Give it a try.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote