View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:10 PM   #15772
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Hope they do that here. I can distance teach the rest of the year.
Yeah, my 6th Grader is attending classes daily on Zoom and my 2nd grader is doing Zoom Class two hours a week plus her homework, which is graded by the teacher as normal.

The funny thing is that the kids really don't miss school at this point because they're having the Zoom meetings with classmates and teachers and they're allowed two 30 minute FaceTime sessions per day with their friends.

What they do seem to miss is all of their extra-curricular activities such as their respective school musicals, Glee and Glee, Jr., After School Enrichment Programs and recess with their friends.

Academically speaking, nothing has changed (so far, anyway).
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.