Thread: Chiefs Derrick Johnson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #52
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Dude sure as shit fed me my hat.

I never expected he'd be ready for week 1, let alone camp. Yet here he is. I'm not sure if he's all the way back but it's also possible that he is and this is just the new normal of a 35 yr old LBer with 2 significant lower body injuries.

His speed is clearly down a tick but man, between the tackles he's as smarty and savvy as he's ever been.

It will always irritate me that Scooter torched the primes of Hali, DJ and Charles the way he did. Those 3 guys deserves so much more than getting by on guile for the good teams that came in their decline phases.
You just can't keep DJ and Berry down- these guys have so much heart. I hope Berry can come back like DJ did.

Do they have the same doctor?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.