View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 11:12 AM   #12
Veteran

That "here we go" post by a mod is why I do love CP. Most mods anywhere would just permaban me and nuke the thread from existence. But mods here enjoy the fun of a good message board. Some would say they give me a rope long enough to hang myself with. But CP is great.

Is "The Lighthouse" great? I'm not sure what to make of it. It strikes me as Brokeback Mountain on a rock at sea. But Willem Dafoe was so good in it, it was really his magnus opus.

DAMN YE!!!!!!

Any of you guys seen the Lighthouse? They say its an allegory to Prometheseus which yes it is but it is more than that. It'll stay with ya.

Damn Ye! You're fond of my lobster aint ye!!!!!

Last edited by Vladimir_Kyrilytch; 06-29-2022 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: It's bad luck to kill a sea bird
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote