View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 08:41 PM   #299
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
$30 a ticket X 29 passengers = why they didn’t call them back in.
Your full of shit.. I can't point the finger at the company noting greed for a measly $870.

I cannot even fathom a person risking the lives of 30 people for $870.

I have to ask if the driver and "captain" we're up to date on the weather (did they know of 60 mph winds coming in front of the storm.

It may be months or years before anything is public as it I were the captain's lawyer I would cut his tongue out to keep him from speaking. The same for the Manager of the overall operation who should have made the call to turn the Ducks around.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.