View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 08:08 AM   #387
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
My internal alarms went off. I asked her what was up....and she told me.
She didn't lie. She was straight with me.

Being a hurt ass bitch is unattractive, no matter how I feel inside.
Making her miserable or feel the pain I feel won't create anything positive.

Hate
Hurt
rage
wrath

All ingredients for a perpetual shit sandwich that everyone has to take a bite of.

Her and her twin sister call me a master manipulator.
Now I know that they are giving me way too much credit as I'm no mastermind.

I've just learned that you can much more easily get what you want with a smile and kindness.

I'm keeping the big picture in view.
I'm not suggesting that you berate her, hurt her or anyone else, or walk around with rage. I'm simply telling you that she's a cheater, and therefore never to be trusted again. Move on. Find someone that will love you more than their desire to get cock rammed. Someone you can trust. Otherwise, it's always in the back of your mind. You want to be kind to her? Great, go ahead and be kind. But don't think she wouldn't do it again.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.