View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:31 AM   #46
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Mahomes is really really really good. I don't know why people can't accept that maybe he can work on a thing or two. For all the things he does incredibly well he needs to read his pocket better. And that is not always by design. Seems especially relevant since SF and LAC really flustered our offense with good pressure from DEs.
I wasn't saying that Mahomes didn't need to, or couldn't work on his footwork. Some people seemed to think that Geoff Schwartz was criticizing Mahomes over a minor detail, a detail that helped us win the Super Bowl.

I was stating that I thought Schwartz was talking more about how Mahomes could help the offensive line by staying at a more shallow depth in the pocket.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.