Thread: Movies and TV IT remake 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:43 PM   #168
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Under the dome... what a piece of crap.
I mean the book wasn't great but it was good until the ending.

I do have to say that Misery is a top 5 adaptation. Kathy Bates got an Oscar ffs. She was truly creepy. Great movie.
Yeah the book Under the Dome was ok. I thought it lost a little steam in the last third or so. Those types of stories tend to be better when less is known about what is going on.

As for IT, I still think about that movie when I walk by sewers. I watched it when I was 11. I know that because game 6 of the Yankees vs. Braves series was on and my mom forced me to go to my cousins sleepover. I made everyone watch the last 3 innings and then we watched IT.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.