View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 11:09 PM   #96
Inmem 2.0

PUA haha what a bunch of bullshit thinking women are a book thats your first mistake.

Some of its about setting and circumstances. You arent going to be pulling any poosnaps in Westport dressed like that unless you go to Buzzard Beach or maybe Riot Room.

Honestly if I saw you dressed like that in Westport I would think you are either Homeless or a drug addict.

But yea either create a positive and fun aura about yourself or be like Hootie and get trashed and try to bang the first fat chick you see.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote