View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 08:30 AM   #137
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Oh my. I had not got to the math part of that yet.

Think of the mess. That is all worthless. Chop it up and use more chem next year for the volunteer corn.

Is there any way to use that for anything if it can be recovered or is it just fertilizer now.
I imagine if a guy needs silage he can get it cheap.

Depending on how far along it was there probably isn't much viable seed out if it dies fairly soon. Could be wrong though. If even half the seed is viable...Ugh.

I had some serious wind damage on some corn and dropped like 70 bu/ac off last year. (That was awful enough) and yeah the volunteer was a pain.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0