View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 07:30 PM   #3695
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Jar Jar Abrams is such a little SJW twat lol. Apparently if you didn't like The Last Jedi or The Force Awakens for that matter, you are just "threatened by women" . Reminds me of that cuck Ghostbusters' reboot director.

https://movieweb.com/last-jedi-backl...ened-by-women/

"Star Wars is a big galaxy, and you can sort of find almost anything you want to in Star Wars. If you are someone who feels threatened by women and needs to lash out against them, you can probably find an enemy in Star Wars. You can probably look at the first movie that George (Lucas) did and say that Leia was too outspoken, or she was too tough. Anyone who wants to find a problem with anything can find the problem. The internet seems to be made for that."
Yeah I saw that. I was disappointed he went that route, but he's not going to come out and call Rian's version trash (and it isn't trash. It's a good movie, it just sucks when thrown into the rest of the continuum of the Skywalker saga). Still, just with the preachy SJW shit. That's not what the complaints about TLJ were about, at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Watched Adywan's edit of ESB last night.

It's ****ing AMAZING.

Not only did he completely color correct the movie (Vader's saber is back to red instead of pinkish), but restoring Vader's "bring my shuttle" line and Boba Fett's original voice is absolutely awesome.

Then there's the special effects shots he added...which are ****ing INCREDIBLE. The battle of Hoth is even more epic now, Bespin looks GORGEOUS...and he even put that spider from Ralph McQuarrie's concept art on Dagobah in a wide shot. Yoda's animated mouth is terrific and there's a lot of other subtle work he did on the puppet which make it more believable.

It's the definitive version for me, now.

Can't wait to see what he does with Jedi.
I only know that name from the scene he redid of the two X-Wings and cargo ship escaping Hoth. That scene looked fantastic after he was done with it; I had no idea he redid the entire movie (that IS the same guy, correct?).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.