View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 08:31 PM   #55
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Of course he's going to say that. He's his agent and he is there to make Pat look good. You honestly think he'd come out and say "Pat wants the Brinks truck"?

PMII has said many times that his agent is doing the negotiating and he's just focusing on football. Lee gets paid based on what Pat makes. There is no way he signs for less than $40 mil/year. He will probably be closer to $45 than $40.
How did Brady get his cheap ass dildo deals done with the Patriots? Does his agent suck so goddamn bad that the best thing he could come up with was a contract number that screams, "I'm just another cog in the system"

Or did Brady tell his agent, "You work for me. I don't want to be the highest paid QB. Ever. Not even for a single season."

I'm not saying that's what Mahomes will do, only that if that's what he wanted, he would make it work. The whole, "The agent gets paid a percentage of the contract..." thing is great and all, but in the end if the player doesn't like the deal put in front of him, he won't sign the contract.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.