View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 06:02 PM   #126
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've already scored a few decent players.

Richard Sherman
Vic Beasley
Frank Gore

Maybe Keanu Neal will pay off a year from now.
Somebody appears to have snagged Dee Ford as an auto-assign. I mean damn - that's not a bad bit o' roster chaff to get.

I haven't combed through mine but I think the best I've got is !@#$ing Tannehill...

EDIT: Suggs is nice and a handful of solid DTs in Poe, Malcom Brown, Shamar Stephen and Danny Shelton. And it's as though Sandbox is mocking me - my only 1st round pick from the original article, Kyle Long, back for another run...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.