View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 07:17 PM   #41
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Can I change my team name if I already selected it?
Unfortunately, no. Per the Game Manual...

Changing Team Name and City

What it is: Impossible.

When you can do it: Never.

Where it is: Maybe in some alternate univsere

We know, it's fun to re-name your team every week, but this isn't fantasy football. This is Sandbox football, where the teams are real (kind of) and the sport is serious. Your team and league is in it for the long haul, and if you change your name all the time it really screws with our databases, y'know what I mean?

When a new team is created, you can choose from a list of cities and teams, and that's it. That's the city, that's the team. Unless you're Art Modell, you can't recreate a team's identity.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.