View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 02:17 PM   #97
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
No, I don't condone his actions at all, but I'm also not naive enough to think that we've heard the entire story. I'm also not stubborn enough to think a young kid could make a mistake and not learn from it. Time will tell.
He openly stated in his Interview that he takes 0 Responsibility for his actions and that he will "Choose his friends better."
WeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWeathermanKumke is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about