View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 01:36 PM   #43
Veteran

I start by saying I know absolutely nothing about this guy but I do know the lynch mob attitude in today's society is creating as many problems as they see themselves solving. How many people on this board ever needed a 2nd chance?
The Ole Miss guy lost 10 mil + because he was stupid in high school. This kid was stupid and it cost him a lot more than that. Either case would be 1 helluva fine if levied in a courtroom. Until I know more about the situation I'm gonna withhold judgement.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.