View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 05:54 PM   #29
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You guys don't introduce facts into the equation of KU getting home cooking from the Big 12 refs.

I mean, there is no such thing as Big 12 refs but admitting that would take away from the narrative of a ref conspiracy.
I've watched more years of Chiefs football than KU basketball.

If I have to suffer the NFL bias against the golden teams/players I sure as hell ain't going to feel guilty if, in fact, which it isn't, KU gets a few extra calls.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.