View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:32 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am not a KU hater, but they get on average an additional 9 free throws vs their opponents at home. On the road it’s virtually dead even.

And my KU friend bitch about officiating more than Chiefs fans. That says a lot.
Believe whatever narrative you like. I just thought some actual facts needed to be interjected. Again, actual fouls called were 24-14, not the free throw shooting number. Many of those were late fouls to stop the clock when KU had the lead, not to mention Huggins' technical. If anyone actually watched that game, they would not have thought that KU got away with anything.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.