Thread: Mock (11/13)
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #18
Veteran

I disagree with the LDT trade, as has already been discussed.

I like drafting safeties based on the cuts you did, but I think actually the Chiefs probably cut no safeties in the off season and then also draft or sign none and roll with Berry, Sorensen, Murray, Watts and Lucas (unless there is some greater issue with Berry's health).

You're very light on corners, especially considering I think you have someone called Dean in there in error (someone you drafted in an old draft but not this one I think?), and also because I don't have any faith in Scandrick to maintain his current level of play.

I agree with you on the ILB position mostly, I think you have to hope/expect Hitchens issues this year to be health/learning the new system related and that he will have a better year next year. If the Chiefs like how O'Daniel improves over this year and for some unknown reason like T Smith still, maybe they stand pat on ILB or maybe they look to add a rotational guy in the 3rd or 4th round.

Also like the Anderson FA signing, honestly never heard of him but looks solid from his PFF grade and like he could hold a starter spot with steady play while you draft a more explosive DE.

If the Chiefs were to sign Ford to a 4 year deal and give Tyreek an extension, what do we think the 2019 cap impact would be? If you assume Tyreeks cap hit in 2019 is $6m and Ford's is $17m, there isn't actually as much room for new FA as I thought on the books. Or would you expect more backloaded deal for Ford?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli