View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #251
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I make it work here because I don't have any alter-ego or any shit. I'm just me. (Yes I really do hate Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards)

I don't have much time for much else, so that's why it works for me. I stay out of the full-on fights and try to keep my filter on.
You have to be who you are on here. Sure you can fudge a little, withhold some stuff but your personality, you cant hide. Just be who you are. None of us will ever be president. No one is going to look at our posts 15 years in the future and see if we are qualified for office.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.