View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 08:54 AM   #73
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Chiefs fan base is sick of two things. One is never being a champion. The second is never having the QB problem solved. Every year of my life it's been an issue with the exception being Green and maybe one year of Joe and that's it. Year after year we are constantly talking about the QB. In many ways it's the only position that matters. Get the right one and you are in the mix every year. The wrong one and you're in purgatory year after year. Mahomes at least is hope.
We don't have a QB problem with Alex Smith. He's a good QB.

Truth is Chiefs fanbase is mostly a bunch of whining b**ches. Years of frustration has made a lot of us that way. I get it but it's kind of pathetic at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I didn't think he played like garbage against Denver. Adequate is what I'd rate that. But that was with my own eyes watching live at the stadium. I don't know what the stats were. Either way, it's obvious that he's regressed to his normal crappy play in November/December. I'm ready to see Mahomes. The only thing is if Andy feels that he's still a little too raw. We're not going anywhere with Alex at the helm, that's for sure.
I think that was a good post but that last part is frequently said on here and it drives me nuts because it is simply not true.

First of all we have already gotten to the divisional rd twice with Smitty and won a playoff gm (should have won the Colts playoff gm. Smitty played great) so to say we are not going anywhere with the guy has already been proven false. Not going anywhere is not making the playoffs, making the playoffs is an accomplishment. It's not the ultimate goal and it gets old fast once you get used to it but it always nice to get there.

Second there have been QBs not as good as Alex 'All I do is win' Smith that have won the SB. Most obvious example is the old P Manning that won with the Broncos. Joe Flacco isn't better than Alex. He won it. Russell Wilson isn't much better than Smitty. Big Ben earlier in his career wasn't that great and he certainly isn't having a better season than Alex right now.

So we can win a SB with Smitty, you can win a SB with almost any QB. Football is not an individual sport. So there are ways to win games with pretty much any QB as long as they are good (and that isn't even true look at the old P Manning) which Alex Smith clearly is.

#GoChiefs

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-22-2017 at 09:06 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.