View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #873
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
What is better?

For an NFL team to not lower their prices on tickets and sellout 75% of the seats, or for an NFL team to lower ticket prices after everyone else already paid full price, and sell out 100% of their seats.

The reason I ask is because the Chargers are begging people to buy tickets saying "We know the economy is rough." Whatever man, nobody is going to pay $99 for a seat in this economy, if they already haven't.
Depends on the team. Patriots tickets are way higher than that. Maybe it's just that no one in San Diego wants to see the Chargers, LOL.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure San Diego is an upscale city with people who make decent money. But with the weather down there being so nice, I think they have a lot of pink-hatters who would rather be cruising the coast in their foreign convertibles or something.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.