View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:27 AM   #45
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Waters
Charles
Carter
Hali

And one spot intentionally left blank because Derrick Johnson is clearly the other deserving candidate. I'm a 'small ring' guy so if they just went a year or two without putting someone like Anders in there, I'm fine with that.

Most of the others weren't on the squad long enough for my tastes. Willie Roaf would get the 'Sandy Koufax' exception but/for the fact that he quit immediately prior to training camp and left us with no ability to cover the hole for him. Unsurprisingly, Trent Green's brains were immediately turned to scrambled eggs after his replacement (was it Jordan Black?) ate shit and the RB had to try to cover for him, leaving nobody to chip the guy in the middle so Green got flushed and eventually murdered by a shot that would've had Gaethers suspended had he hit Manning. Of course he wasn't even flagged.

Because - Chiefs.

EDIT: Grunhard can also bite it because the rumors are that he steers kids away from Mizzou at Bishop Miege.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.