Thread: Chiefs Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #831
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
That's not actually what I'm saying. I'm saying the fact that he had to be played instead of developing on the practice squad like he should have is an indication of just how many issues we've had at receiver. The same is true of Robinson.

Either way, I don't think this franchise has ever had anything even approaching the calibre of receiver talent they'll put on the field in 2018. Hopefully they can actually stay healthy for once, and we won't continue to have to pull undrafted players and CFL receivers out of our ass just to have enough to play.
It’s still ridiculous. Wilson deserved to be on the 53 man roster from day one. I think you’re overating the average backup WR.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.