Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 06:28 PM   #173
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
With the exception of the series finale episode, I like the Bad Batch so far much more than I did the final Clone Wars season.
Yeah, I found that to be disappointing as well, outside of the final two episodes.

I just don't think there's any reason for The Bad Batch to exist at this point in time. Do I really need to know how the Rancor ended up in Jabba's Palace or that Fennec Shand was a bounty hunter 30 years before The Mandalorian?

IMO, they're approaching the "we're doing it because we can" and not because it's important in the overall Star Wars Galaxy. Hopefully, that changes but my expectations are very low.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.