View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 12:35 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If I were getting offered $250 million to go to a law firm in DC that lined me up for a spot on the Supreme Court some day I'd probably respectfully decline.

There have been studies done on the financial value of being a hall of famer and they're pretty significant.
Where does that financial value come from? Seems like it would be more or less a probability where this deal is a certainty in terms of value.

Someone offers me 300 million to go be a molar mechanic anywhere within 1000 miles of where I currently leave, I wouldn't hesitate.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.