Thread: Music Hey Clay
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 10:59 PM   #25
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I remember this one time back in 2012 I'd been so ****ed up on anything anybody would give me and I went like a week without being able to shit so I had to dig the black turds out of my ass. Crazy times.
Let's get a mental image going.

A 23-year old malnourished white male with glass stuck in his hand and blood everywhere from punching a light fixture, lying naked on the bathroom floor in his own vomit, who has been up for a week thanks to methamphetamines but can barely walk after obtaining several Klonopin and Vicodin from the neighbor hairdresser chick, digging poop from his own rectum.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote