Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 02:18 PM   #2567
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Season 5 for me. The “tell me again” scene might be my favorite scene i’ve ever seen in television
Should've won Seehorn an Emmy.

That was just a perfect scene. Patrick Fabian killed it in that scene as well. Watch that season and then his final scene (y'know - THAT scene, with Lalo) will REALLY hit home. Howard wasn't a bad person - at all. He may have been as close to a good person as the BCS universe had, especially as Kim really went off the rails.

He was just a feckless people pleaser; someone who was REALLY insecure so he tried to make everyone happy. I really found myself liking him as much or more as anyone in the show.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.