View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 07:33 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That's what I meant by 'big.' He's more massive than anyone else on the team; he weighs more. 330? I thought I read 339? Not that it matters either way, the guy "weighs a lot."
K

I was worried more about his height and whether it would block the vision of Mahomes. At 6'5"/330lb he is the ideal size to handle big Dlineman in the interior.

He was drafted in the 2nd round so he should have decent skills.

I just hope he's in shape.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.