Thread: Movies and TV Counterpart
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:29 PM   Topic Starter
In Search of a Life

Counterpart

New series on Starz - you can watch the pilot if you had On Demand.

Really dense series with a lot of interesting threads involving an alternate reality Earth and the secret agency (trying to) guard it.

Stars J.K. Simmons (who I have loved as an actor going back to the early Law & Order episodes which was the first thing I remember him in) playing the same - but very different -
character from each of the realities.

Personally, I loved the pilot and am looking forward to where they take it.

Anyone else watching?

RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.