View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:00 PM   #20216
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
LOL, I thought of that too. He played that perfectly.

The only qualm I had was at the end of regulation where he just ran it to kick the FG, but even with that, it wasn't like he was playing for a 50 plus yarder. It was what, 42? ****ing make it.
Agreed that he played it great in the 1st half. Not sure why he called TO before the game timing TD though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

This is the Patrick Mahomes viewing experience
That's freaking hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post

That's why we lead the league in penalties.....right?
Every fan base thinks the refs are helping the other team. It helps them process the loss to us quicker. They can get mad at the refs instead of pissed that Mahomes pulling a rabbit out of his hat is the reason they may miss the playoffs.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.