View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 09:48 PM   #10264
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You know plenty and have done well. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

I am just trying to show people it can be more than just guessing and you MUST protect your capital or all these gains you're getting will be gone in a flash. There's a lot of risky things being done by new investors right now. Anyone can self teach if they have the desire/discipline to learn. I've really enjoyed learning this style of trading over the past year.
Lewdog is a genius. I am not kidding. Listen and learn from this man.

i am just a lucky guy that invested in the worst downturn in modern history. I am an automotive repair shop owner and saw the all time lows in stocks during the pandemic as an opportunity. I invested in XOM, RDSB, OXY, HPQ and a few other stocks I felt were undervalued at the time. I am up about 70,000 at the moment. This i feel is a once in a lifetime opportunity to do, but what lewdog says is an actual strategy to make money.
So, if you are lucky like me or want to actually make money in the stock market on a regular basis, listen to Lewdog.

Hammockparty has helped me along the way for short term profit but Lewdog has the right longterm approach for short term trading. You MUST learn the difference between the two strategies or you will lose money.

We all want to make money and although I have only been in this for a year or so, I have made a substantial amount of money and have looked at a LOT of different sources to gleam information I can tell you what is a decent source of info and what is not.

Thanks to those I have mentioned and some I have not. Digest the info and determine what is valuable and invest accordingly.

I hope we all make money and spend most of it on the CHIEFS!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote