View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 03:54 AM   #214
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
People will say, "you HAVE to let your coach do what he wants to do".

Um, no. No you do not. For better or worse there are examples of ownership telling the coach/GM what the new direction is going to be, and hopefully, you the owner and the new coach laid that ground rule down BEFORE you hired the mother****ers in question:
"I'm the owner".
"This is what I want".
"My last two GM's/Coaches kept bringing in vets and retreads for the QB position, and it has not yielded fruit".
"I want to draft and develop that position".
"You prefer to work with vets rather than developing a rookie"? "Perhaps you aren't the right man for the job".

Gee, look how HARD that is!
Our owner : "So, soccer.... What do you know about soccer? Have you ever seen a grown man naked? And don't call me Shirley!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote