View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 11:36 PM   #213
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I said this the day we found out about the trade, in fact I was putting it on Clark Hunt since it is the exact same thing that Pioli did for his first move.
People will say, "you HAVE to let your coach do what he wants to do".

Um, no. No you do not. For better or worse there are examples of ownership telling the coach/GM what the new direction is going to be, and hopefully, you the owner and the new coach laid that ground rule down BEFORE you hired the mother****ers in question:
"I'm the owner".
"This is what I want".
"My last two GM's/Coaches kept bringing in vets and retreads for the QB position, and it has not yielded fruit".
"I want to draft and develop that position".
"You prefer to work with vets rather than developing a rookie"? "Perhaps you aren't the right man for the job".

Gee, look how HARD that is!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.