View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 01:25 AM   #45
I got Rice cookin in the micro

A nun and a dude who wants to give some girl anal sex are on a bus. The guy starts talking to the nun saying how she is missing out on sex. He asks her if she ever wants to have sex. She says yes, but she wants to remain a virgin. So he tells her if you go anal it doesn't count. She will still be a virgin. So they have backdoor action in the back of the bus. Afterwards the guy confesses that she is now no longer a virgin because they really had sex. She tells him "it's ok i lied too, my name is greg and i am on my way to a custume party"
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.