View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 08:15 AM   #84
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Wow, an "insider" tip that only 99% of the country already knows.

Or you could just ask for fresh fries and not make them go through the hassle of cleaning the fry station.
Honestly I have not been an insider for a couple of decades now. My concern with simply asking for fresh fries (especially if you are going through the drive-thru) is that I am not sure I would trust them to honor that. Going saltless you know that they will be fresh.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.