View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 01:23 PM   #81
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Another thing. I noticed that Sherman is working with the tight ends. I wonder what's up with that? He played at tight end a couple of times last year. Maybe they're planning to increase his role with more of that. He deserves it. Fullback is a position of the past. But Sherman has always been a great team player and a stud on special teams. Not to mention, he did play great in the probowl. If he can get a few more snaps at tight end, I say go for it.
He seems like he has decent/Good hands too.
Luke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about