View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #153
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I've really liked it. Good luck.

One note: using just charcoal gives you good results; but to me, it tastes grilled, not smoked. You get the fat and juice vaporizing on the coals and that's just the flavor. It's good, but not the same. The 60:40 charcoal:wood smoke I did was the best yet. Good, deep, smoky flavor, and the temp stayed around 310. I do have the air vent choked all the way down to help bring the temp down.
I might PM you if I have any questions after I receive my PBC and start to mess around with it. Hope you don't mind.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.