Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #37
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How much does it cost you? I buy mine from Indian..not exactly prescribed.

I'm more scared of it than caffeine. Which is dumb, should be the other way around. I would probably be much healthier if I popped modafinil 4 times a week instead of an energy drink. Just have no idea about long term effects really just yet of it, so only take it on 10-15 times a year.
I pay $10 for 30 pills (200 mg). I have been taking it daily for a year and haven't had any side effects.
MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.