Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 02:53 AM   #64
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I don't see that as difficult, that's just flat out ****ery bullshit.

I got Simon's Quest for Christmas and had to wait for Nintendo Power to tell me kneel down with the crystal to go to the next area.

**** that game, and the designers. You don't have to fight a boss FFS, Dracula is a ****ing joke. No enemies in the final mansion/castle?!

Ugh.
I never did beat Simon's Quest because of that part with the red crystal. I got stuck with nowhere to go. I didn't know about kneeling down with the red crystal equipped. And that was that. I moved on to other games. I might have to get revenge on that game now that I know all the BS things to do thanks to the AVGN review. I have that Castlevania collection on PS.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote