Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 01:24 PM   #115
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Is that $50 based on mileage driven?

Any idea how that $50 would compare to the tax on the fuel you would have otherwise been using annually?
Nah, it's a flat rate. Looks like it's $0.22 per gallon in Colorado, so if you assume 22mpg (to make the math easy), that'd work out to ~5k miles per year. If you assume 33mpg (which is closer to what I'd expect on comparable ICE cars), it'd be more like ~7500 miles per year.

There's always weird nuance, though. I have to pay the $50 on my PHEV as well, and any time I leave the city I'm still using gas. So I'm pretty sure I come out behind on that one, though I probably come out a little ahead on my EV.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.