View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 08:32 PM   #100
MVP

Ouch

That hurt from here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
My kid told me to get an ampifi so we did. Its a 4" cube and came with wifi extenders (I think they were called HD meshpoint something or other). It does its own updates. He gets over 100mbps down and 30 plus on up. I guess its the "thing" to get for gaming. His room is a pretty far away from the cube but the extenders seem to work pretty well. He plugged it into the Ethernet port on the hardwired xfinity router. With the extenders I can use my laptop on the patio in the back yard. I think I paid around $400.00 for the amplifi set up.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.