View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:45 AM   #1987
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Most have us at #1 seed. Assuming that we will beat TT. Seems surprising to me to be ranked that high especially the way we have played this year. Must be the blue blood thing?
Everybody sucks.

Well, maybe not sucks, but I don't know who has a great case to be a 1 or 2 above KU. They've been on the 2 line for a while, but Purdue lost 3 in a row and Auburn just lost to South Carolina... OTOH, KU has the most wins against the top 25 and top 5.

And of course, the whole "softest KU team ever" and "the streak is over" stuff is said every year... not to say it's all complete BS this year and they'll be in another Elite Eight, but I'm sure the chicken little shit skews perception some.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.